GIKEN Silent Piler
An increasing number of construction sites are finding themselves in areas that are especially sensitive to noise or vibrations. Pile-supported pressing solves this
challenge. The GIKEN Silent Piler exerts only static pressure on the pile section or tubular pile, and thus avoids the problems associated with vibration piling. In terms of cost efficiency this pile-supported pressing technology compares well with conventional methods, partly because it can be used around the clock.
- Driving and extracting single U-sections up to 750 mm, single Z-sections up to 708 mm and tubular piles
- Driving and extracting double U-sections up to 1400 mm and double Z-sections up to 1416 mm
- For sites where noise and vibration could be a problem
- Also suitable for difficult soil conditions when used in conjunction with appropriate driving aids
- Super crush and water jetting modes