- The contents of the website are made available by thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH, so that website visitors can read information about the product range of thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH and our company. The handling of personal data of the site visitors follows the strict requirements of the GDPR.
- We take the protection of your privacy when using our website very seriously as this is important to us. In the following we are pleased to inform you about the collection of personal data.
Collection and processing of personal data
- In general, you can visit the website of thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH on an anonymous basis, i.e. without informing us of who you are. When you visit our website, our web servers in Germany save as standard the IP address of your internet service provider via which you access our website, the site from which you access our website and the files you access from us, as well as the date of your visit and general information about your browser. These data are processed to ensure the security of the web server and to adapt the output of the information retrieved to your output medium (e.g. your phone. laptop or other device). These data are only analyzed in anonymized form for statistical purposes.
- Personal data is stored and processed only if you provide us with this information, e.g. when completing a contact form or registering for personalized services. On the respective website you will be informed about the intended use and, if necessary, your consent to the storage and processing requested. Disclosure will only take place at thyssenkrupp companies and service providers affiliated with us, for example to send you the requested written information. Of course, all service providers are committed to data secrecy and confidentiality. A transfer to other third parties does not take place. Your data is always encrypted before transmission and processing to protect this data against unauthorized access.
- Session cookies are temporary cookie files that are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are cookie files that are stored until they are actively deleted or automatically removed after a certain amount of time.• First-party cookies are cookies that are set directly by us.
- Third party cookies are cookies set by a third partyCookies can be used for different purposes.
- Optimization cookies enable us to analyze the use of our website. If you have not consented to the use of your personal data for this purpose, this will be anonymous. The analysis helps us to improve our services and offered products and services.
- Personalization cookies allow us to determine your personal preferences, such as your preferred language. We use these cookies to improve usability and offer you a customized experience.
- Security-relevant cookies are cookies that are necessary to protect the website against attacks and to prevent fraud
- On individual pages, personal data may be stored in cookies if you have previously expressly consented to such, e.g. to not have to re-enter access data. In principle, you can also access all information on our website if you have deactivated cookies in your Internet browser. If you do not accept cookies, this may result in functional limitations of our offers.
- thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). The operator of Google Analytics is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. This service enables the user-friendly design and continuous optimization of our website.Personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The optimization of our services constitutes our legitimate interest.You may object to the use of your personal data for this purpose at any time. Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies,’ which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how you use our website. The cookies collect the following information about your use of the website:
|_dc_gtm_UA-54741984-1||Used to throttle request rate.||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|_dc_gtm_UA-56072910-1||Used to throttle request rate.||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|cb-enabled||This cookie is associated with a free script which shows a cookie alert notice on a website. It is used to record when the user has dismissed the notice to prevent it re-appearing on return visits.||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|JSESSIONID||This cookie registers a unique ID that is used to uniquely connect the server-side stored data (example: shopping cart) to a user each time they access it.||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||This cookie is associated with a free script which shows a cookie alert notice on a website. It is used to record when the user has dismissed the notice to prevent it re-appearing on return visits.||thyssenkrupp-infrastructure.com||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
- This information is transferred to and stored on a server. This information is used to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. We use the ‘_gat._anonymizeIp’ feature to carry out Web analytics using Google Analytics. Google uses this feature to truncate the IP address of your Internet connection and anonymize it when you access our website from a member state of the European Union or another Contracting Party to the European Economic Area Agreement.
- You can prevent cookies from being installed on your computer by adjusting your browser settings accordingly. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent.The provision of your personal data is neither contractually nor legally prescribed, nor required for the conclusion of a contract. This service is only available to persons over the age of 18.
- Further information and the data privacy provisions of Google are available at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ andhttp://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html. Google Analytics is explained in further detail here:https://www.google.com/intl/de_de/analytics/.
- To respond to your request thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH will process the following personal data if provided in the contact form: form of address, first name, last name, email, street, zip code, town/city, telephone number and content of your request. We will forward your personal data to recipients where this is necessary to meet your request. The legal basis for processing your personal data depends on your request and may take the form of a contract with you (Art.6 (1) (b) GDPR), your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) or our legitimate interests in providing you with a good service based on a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). We are supported in the operation of our contact form by our IT service providers as order processors. We will process your data – where processing is based on your consent – until your consent is withdrawn or – where processing is based on a balance of interests – until you object to this or your request has been completed. Unless you provide the data required to contact you and to understand and process your request, we will not be able to process your request. All other information is optional. This service is only for persons over the age of 18.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR), you can withdraw this consent at any time for the future. If we process your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), you can object to this at any time for the future.In addition we process the referrer information in connection with use of the contact form (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR), which is erased after 4 weeks at the latest. It is technically not possible to use the contact form without collecting this information.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to information about the personal data in question and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability, and in the case of processing in accordance with Art.6 (1) (e) and (f) GDPR the right to object to processing. Insofar as you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Responsible and data protection officer
Responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is:
thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH
45127 Essen, Germany
Tel.: +49 201 844-562313
You can reach our data protection officer at:
thyssenkrupp Materials Services GmbH
thyssenkrupp Allee 1
Scope and amendments to this privacy statement
- This privacy statement applies exclusively to the use of our website. It does not apply to the websites of other service providers to which we provide a link. We accept no responsibility or liability for third-party statements and guidelines with no connection to our website. We reserve the right to amend these data privacy rules from time to time in accordance with future changes relating to the collection and processing of personal data.
Intellectual property and rights of use
- The content including pictures and the design of the thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH website are subject to copyright protection and other laws for the protection of intellectual property. This website does not grant any license to use the intellectual property owned companies of the thyssenkrupp Materials Services GmbH. In particular, duplication, distribution, reproduction, transmission, processing, modification, or any other use of the content on this website for commercial purposes without written permission from thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH is not permitted.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all of the trademarks used on the thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH websites are protected by trademark law and may not be used without written permission from thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH. The same applies to company logos and signs.
- The information that thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH presents to you on this website is compiled and updated periodically. Despite the utmost care, we cannot guarantee the content of this website to be free of errors. There is no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular use, and no other warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the information or any aspect of this website. The content does not constitute a pledge or guarantee with regard to our products, especially concerning their marketability or their contractual suitability for a specific purpose. Any forward-looking statements on our website are based solely on opinions, (preliminary) estimates, or assumptions on the part of management at thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH. As such, they are subject to risks and uncertainties. thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH is not obliged to update such forward-looking statements. thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH reserves the right to undertake alterations or additions to the information or data provided at all times without further notice. This website references third-party providers, in some cases by means of hyperlinks. thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH has no influence over the content of third-party websites. For this reason, thyssenkrupp Infrastructure GmbH disclaims all liability regarding the content and data protection practices of the third-party websites to which it links. Before you use third-party websites, we recommend that you review the relevant terms and conditions and data protection provisions of said providers.