Site road system
The E+S site road system guarantees freedom of mobility and provides plenty of technical options and scope for cutting costs.
The site road is composed of heavy-duty angles laid lengthwise and special profiles laid crosswise. Because of the simple design and special connection method, the speed of laying is relatively high and couldn’t be easier. An excavator lifts the elements one after another from a reversing truck, and then they are connected together with a kind of chain joint.
- Protects the substrate of temporary construction site access roads
- Facilitates construction site traffic
- No special-purpose vehicles needed for transporting the system
- Can be laid without excavation work
- Easy to install
- Relatively quick to install
- Meets utmost strength requirements