Different tasks in industrial construction can be implemented competent and economical using steelwork supports, heavy-duty supports, and frame supports from thyssenkrupp Infrastructure
The supports are suitable for heights of up to 50 m and have a maximum load-bearing capacity of 2,500 kN. The product range comprizes thyssenkrupp-beams from HEB 100 to HEM 1000 as well as trusses for spans of up to 40.0 m. In special cases, spans of up to 60.0 m are possible.
The services starts at the top of the foundation base level and ends at the bottom of the formwork. Structural calculations and plans, as well as selection of support systems, are adapted to the individual needs of the customer.
- Turbine tables in power plant constructions
- Excavation shoring
- Shed constructions
- Hall constructions
- Cantilevers in building constructions
- Steelwork supports
- Building underpinning
- The type-tested support systems have multifunctional features and can be used flexibly
- Handling is easy and contributes to short setup times
- Creates the conditions to meet all planning requirements for a building with regard to geometry, structural calculations, and foundations