Impact driving methods can be used in almost every type of soil. However, these methods are particularly suitable for driving the final few metres or for embedding piles in a loadbearing stratum when vibratory or pressing methods are ineffective. Impact driving allows the loadbearing capacity of the pile section to be verified.
The hydraulic free-fall hammer shows a powerful impact behavior with optimum sound insulation. A long service life is guaranteed due to the shape of the impact surface. It is driven either directly by the carrier or using a separate group with open circuit.
- Foundation work, like e.g. driving of steel sections and prefabricated concrete piles
- Integration of pile elements in bearing layers
- Used to determine the bearing capacity of driven piles
- High drop body weight at low total weight
- Powerful impact behavior
- Different drop body weights within the series
- Compact design
- Easy maintenance
- Control unit to control number of blows and striking energy